In partnership with Reading College, we are offering entry level courses to college students (aged 16 – 18). A 1 year course with an alternative way of learning, there is the option to complete a further year as well.
The course focuses on LASER Level 2 Diploma in Sport and Enterprise in the Community (QCF).
Qualifications gained –
- FA Safeguarding Children Workshop
- FA Level 1 Introduction to First Aid in Football (IFAIF)
- FA Level 1 in Coaching Football
- Functional skills (Maths, English and ICT)
Main outcomes –
- Improve awareness of different cultures, issues, minority communities
- Improve the standard of volunteering delivery
- Increase volunteering within communities
- Increase the number of accredited, qualified people
- Increase and sustain participation in sport and physical activity amongst people
- Increase and sustain participation in sport or physical activity amongst 16-18yrs