About The Prince’s Trust Team Programme
Team Programme is a 12 week personal development programme aimed at 17-25 year olds, looking to get back into education or full time employment. With the Team programme you can be gain the skills they need to achieve this. This also will not affect any benefits! And is completely free!
It is a full time course Monday to Friday 10am-4pm at the Madejski Stadium. This programme is run in Partnership with Reading FC Community Trust and Adviza
What happens over the 12 weeks?
- Learn the importance of team work.
- Attend a five day team building residential.
- Participants receive qualifications.
- Develop and learn new skills.
- Undertake projects aimed at helping the local community.
- Complete a work placement.
- Plan organise and deliver a team presentation
- Gain new qualifications (First Aid and NVQ Teamwork and Community projects)
What are the benefits of training team?
- Realising own potential and gaining new skills and experience
- Working towards a valuable qualification and certificates
- Developing a CV and career aspirations
- Building confidence, motivation and enthusiasm.
Open doors to opportunities and networking.
- Meeting new people and making new friends.
Princess Trust Team Programme:
Team is a 12 week personal development programme for 16-25 year olds. This programme aims at building up your self esteem and giving you the confidence to get into employment, education or training.
During the 12 weeks you will be given the opportunity to try new things and develop many new skills, through our weeks residential to the new forest, and community projects.
The positives of doing Team are that you will be able to come away with new qualifications, be given support on how to develop your CV and interview techniques. Plus joining Team will not effect any benefits you maybe receiving. Team can help you realise your own potential and open up new doors for you.
For further information, please contact the Prince’s Trust Team:
Alex McSweeney, Prince’s Trust Team Leader
0118 968 1067 email@example.com.
Reading FC Prince’s Trust Programme
Reading FC Community Trust News…
John Swift visits Reading FC Deaf teamSwift meets deaf team members to watch training and partake in Q&A… Reading midfielder John Swift paid a visit to…
Paul McShane receives PFA Community Champion AwardMcShane’s work in the community is recognised after being names as the PFA Community Champion for 2016/17 Royals skipper…
Sir John Madejski named Patron of Reading FC Community TrustSir John Madejski has been named as the first-ever Patron of Reading Football Club’s Community Trust. Sir John, who…
Moore takes part in Q&A at Soccer SchoolYoung Royals fans got a surprise at one of our Community Soccer Schools as defender Liam Moore made an appearance!…
Lewis Ward and Mary Earps visit our half-term Soccer Schools!Goalkeeping duo visit Community Trust Soccer School… Goalkeeping duo Lewis Ward and Mary Earps both paid a visit to a…