In association with Adviza and the Prince’s Trust, Reading FC Community Trust are looking for participants to get involved in their latest instalment of the Team Programme, which starts again in September!
‘Team’ is a 12-week, full-time programme for young people aged between 16 and 25 who are currently unemployed, not training or any form education. Taking place from Monday to Friday at Madejski Stadium, the programme is designed to re-engage the participants, helping them to think about their futures and move forward, ultimately into employment, education or training.
We will be hosting a Taster Session on Monday 19th September, and the Team Programme itself begins the day after on Tuesday 20th September.
• Learn the importance of team work
• Attend a five day team building residential
• Develop and learn new skills
• Undertake projects aimed at helping the local community
• Complete a work placement
• Plan, organise and deliver a team presentation
• Gain new qualifications (First Aid and NVQ Teamwork and Community projects)The benefits of joining a Team Programme are:
• Realising own potential and gaining new skills and experience
• Working towards a valuable qualification and certificates
• Developing a CV and career aspirations
• Building confidence, motivation and enthusiasm
• Open doors to opportunities and networking
• Meeting new people and making new friendsTaking part in the Team Programme does not affect any benefits that a young person may currently be receiving.If you know a young person who is interested in joining the Team Programme please contact Alex McSweeney, Team Leader for Reading, by ringing 07827 947 291 or emailing AMcSweeney@readingfc.co.uk.